REGISTER TO BID
ATTEND THE AUCTION AT THE BERKELEY
The auction will be held in the prestigious ballroom at The Berkeley Hotel, with the viewing & registration held alongside in the Belgravia suite. We will need to take a copy of ID (driver’s licence or passport) to complete registration for first time bidders. In return you will receive a paddle with your bidding number which you will need to display to the auctioneer when you win an item. The paddle must then be returned back to the team at the end of the auction to process your invoice.
TELEPHONE & ABSENTEE BIDS
If you would like to arrange telephone or absentee bids, then you will need to register online first by clicking on the link below and follow the steps. Once you have successfully registered online, you will then be able to leave “Autobids” through the online bidding portal or alternatively you can email us directly to place absentee or telephone bids. When leaving “Autobids” or absentee bids, you will need to enter your maximum bid for each lot excluding buyer’s premium.
BID LIVE ONLINE
You can register and bid live online during the auction by clicking on the link below. This is an easy & convenient way to bid from anywhere in the world with live video and audio of the auctioneer. Once registered, you can login and access your live bidding account in the portal by clicking on ‘My Bidder’. Google Chrome is the recommended browser.
VIEW THE SALE
OPEN VIEWING WILL BE HELD AT OUR HEAD OFFICE AT 27 KNIGHTSBRIDGE
Dates are published on our Home & Auction Calendar pages. Our head office & viewing location can be found on our Contact Us page. We will need to take a copy of ID (driver’s licence or passport) for first time viewers & bidders.
VIEWING CAN ALSO BE MADE BY APPOINTMENT DURING THE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION.
You can request to make an appointment with one of the experts to ask for specific advice on lots in the auction or for general bidding information.
- Postage within the UK will be made by Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day) – charged at £15 per parcel insured up to £10,000.
- Postage costs will automatically be added to your invoice online and can be removed if you intend to collect the item(s).
- Postage of larger items such as clocks may cost more, please contact us for quotes.
- Shipping will be made by Royal Mail International Signed For – charged at £20 per parcel insured up to £2,000.
- Higher value items can be sent via FedEx Express fully insured by Malca-Amit (costs depend on value and country, contact us for a quote).
- We do not offer shipping to Mainland China and Russia due to restrictions.
- Shipping of larger items such as clocks may cost more, please contact us for quotes.