REGISTER TO BID
ATTEND THE AUCTION
Our 2021 auctions will be conducted ONLINE. Bids will be accepted online via our website, thesaleroom.com, liveauctioneers.com and telephone & absentee. Bidding in the room will not be available. All viewings will be by appointment only. We can supply additional images via email on request.
TELEPHONE & ABSENTEE BIDS
If you would like to arrange telephone or absentee bids, then you will need to register online first by clicking on the link below and follow the steps. Once you have successfully registered online, you will then be able to leave “Autobids” through the online bidding portal or alternatively you can email us directly to place absentee or telephone bids. When leaving “Autobids” or absentee bids, you will need to enter your maximum bid for each lot excluding buyer’s premium.
BID LIVE ONLINE
You can register and bid live online during the auction by clicking on the link below. This is an easy & convenient way to bid from anywhere in the world with live video and audio of the auctioneer. Once registered, you can login and access your live bidding account in the portal by clicking on ‘My Bidder’. Google Chrome is the recommended browser.
- Postage within the UK will be made by Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day) – charged at £18 per parcel insured up to £15,000.
- Postage costs will automatically be added to your invoice online and can be removed if you intend to collect the item(s).
- Postage of larger items such as clocks may cost more, please contact us for quotes.
- Shipping will be made by FedEx Express. Parcels with a value of £4000 and under will be charged at £50 plus VAT and fully insured.
- Higher value items can be sent via FedEx Express fully insured by Malca-Amit (costs depend on value and country, contact us for a quote).
- We do not offer shipping to Mainland China and Russia due to restrictions.
- Shipping of larger items such as clocks may cost more, please contact us for quotes.