REGISTER TO BID
ATTEND THE AUCTION AT 64 KNIGHTSBRIDGE
First time bidders will need to register prior to the auction or on the day. We will need to take a copy of a driver’s licence or passport to complete registration. In return you will receive a paddle with your bidding number which you will need to display to the auctioneer when you win an item. The paddle must then be returned back to the vault at the end of the auction to process your invoice.
TELEPHONE & ABSENTEE BIDS
If you have not registered with us before and would like to arrange a telephone or absentee bid, then we will need an email with the relevant lot number(s), your full name, address and a scanned copy of ID. This is the same process for absentee bids but you will need to add your maximum bid for each lot excluding buyer’s premium and we will bid on your behalf.
BID LIVE ONLINE POWERED BY THE-SALEROOM.COM
Please click the button below to register and bid live during the auction online. This is an easy & convenient way to bid from anywhere in the world with live video and audio of the auctioneer. Once registered you can login and access your live bidding account in the portal by clicking on ‘My Bidder’.
VIEW THE SALE
OPEN VIEWING IS HELD IN OUR SHOWROOM AT 64 KNIGHTSBRIDGE.
Dates are published on our Home & Auction Calendar pages.Registration on the day will be necessary for first time viewers/bidders. For this we will need to take a copy of a driver’s licence or passport. Contact details are listed under the About tab on the main menu.
VIEWING CAN ALSO BE MADE BY APPOINTMENT DURING THE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION.
You can request to make an appointment with one of the experts to ask for specific advice on lots in the auction or for general bidding information.
- Postage within the UK will be made by Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day) – charged at £12 per parcel insured up to £10,000.
- Postage costs will automatically be added to your invoice online and can be removed if you intend to collect the item(s).
- Postage of larger items such as clocks may cost more, please contact for quotes.
- Shipping will be made by Royal Mail International Signed For – charged at £18 per parcel insured up to £2,000.
- Higher value items can be sent via FedEx Express fully insured by Malca-Amit (costs depend on value and country, contact us for a quote).
- We do not offer shipping to Mainland China and Russia due to restrictions.
- Shipping of larger items such as clocks may cost more, please contact for quotes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Watches of Knightsbridge Auctioneers carries on business with bidders, buyers, sellers and consignors and all those present in the auction room prior to or in connection with a sale on the following General Conditions and on such other terms, conditions and notices as may be set out or referred to herein.