Every sale will be subject to a buyer’s premium (stated in the Notice to Bidders section of the auction catalogue).
Streamline debit and credit card processing (chip & pin).
- This can be done at our premises. There is no additional charge for purchases made with debit cards unless drawn on an overseas bank or deferred debit cards which will be subject to a 2% surcharge.
Please note there is also a 2% surcharge when payments are made using VISA & MasterCard credit cards and 1.9% surcharge with American Express cards. It may be advisable to notify your card provider of your intended purchase in advance to reduce delays caused by us having to seek authority when you come to pay.
Online through our website & SagePay.
- Successful bidders will receive an email with login details to our website allowing you to view and settle invoices online through our secure payment gateway. Some card charges will apply and are stated above.
- Contact us for bank account details. All transfers must state your name and the relevant lot number(s) as a reference. IMPORTANT - If transferring from a foreign currency, the amount we receive must be the total due in pounds sterling (after currency conversion and the deduction of any bank charges).
- Two forms of ID will need to be supplied for payments over £10,000.
- Made payable to "Watches of Knightsbridge Ltd.". It will be necessary to allow at least six working days for the cheque to clear before collecting or shipping of your purchases.