- Once you have agreed to sell your watch through auction, one of our experts will complete a Consignment Form. This is the contract and receipt stating your instruction for us to sell. The form carries your personal details, brief description of items, and all terms & conditions of the sale. Two weeks prior to the auction you will receive a complimentary catalogue of the sale including your lot(s).
- You can leave a reserve price on any of your items agreed with the expert to prevent your lot(s) from possibly selling for lower than expected.
- Vendors will be charged 12.5%+VAT (15% inclusive) seller’s commission on all lots which are sold. No other charges will apply. Seller's commission can be negotiated depending on value or quantity of lots consigned to the auction.
- You can either bring your item(s) to us in person or send them in the post. This is your responsibility and you will have to take out insurance with the courier company of your choice. Royal Mail Special Delivery is recommended and can be insured up to £2500.00 per parcel.
- Payment is made by sterling cheque up to 21 days after the sale date (providing we have received full payment from the buyer for the lot). You will also receive a settling statement detailing the final commission deducted from the sale price.